Return of a customer favorite! Texas Cedarwood & Orange Goat Milk Soap! Made with essential oils.
The Texan Cedarwood is a small alpine evergreen that grows up to 7 m high. It has stiff green needles and an irregular shaped trunk. While the tree is native to southwestern USA, Mexico and Central America, the main essential oil production is in Texas. This oil has a sweet, balsamic wood scent that is similar to Virginian Cedarwood, but softer. Blended with Orange Essential Oil which has a sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated.
The goat milk comes straight from our small farm where are goats are treated with lots of love!
Can be used from HEAD TO TOE and is very gently on your skin.
BENEFITS OF GOAT MILK:
1. Cleanses Gently Yet Deeply
2. Gives Healthy And Nourished Skin
3. Keeps The Skin Soft And Moisturized
4. Prevents Premature Aging
5. Keeps Skin Acne-Free
6. Relieves Irritation And Inflammation
7. Heals Skin Infections Quickly
8. Maintains pH Balance Of The Skin
9. Repairs Damaged Skin Faster
Skin benefits of OLIVE OIL:
1. It’s rich in vitamins. Olive oil does have some reported benefits to the skin. According to the International Olive Council, olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
2. It has antioxidant properties.
3. It moisturizes and fights bacteria.
4. IF YOU'RE PRONE TO ACNE, using a soap made with olive oil may help decrease your acne by killing off the bacteria that causes the acne. Olive oil is also known to moisturize and hydrate your skin.
*CHEMICAL FREE *NO PARABENS OR PTHALATES *Cruelty FREE
Listing for one LARGE ~7.5 oz. bar.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Feb 6, 2023