Now with FRANKINCENSE essential oil!
Do you suffer with severe-sensitive skin??? Then this soap just may be the thing you need to help bring relief!
I worked with a close friend of mine to design this recipe. She suffers with extremely sensitive skin including inflamed, dry, scaly and itchy patches. She has been using this soap now for quite some time and has had great relief!
This large soap bar also works great as a daily face wash.
Contains ZERO toxins!
- Olive Oil
- Raw Goat Milk
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Castor Oil
- Essential Oil
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal
This is a nice ~6.5 ounce bar and is very gently on your skin.
Safe to use from head to toe! Nonirritating!
BENEFITS OF GOAT MILK:
1. Cleanses Gently Yet Deeply
2. Gives Healthy And Nourished Skin
3. Keeps The Skin Soft And Moisturized
4. Prevents Premature Aging
5. Keeps Skin Acne-Free
6. Relieves Irritation And Inflammation
7. Heals Skin Infections Quickly
8. Maintains pH Balance Of The Skin
9. Repairs Damaged Skin Faster
Skin benefits of OLIVE OIL:
1. It’s rich in vitamins. Olive oil does have some reported benefits to the skin. According to the International Olive Council, olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
2. It has antioxidant properties.
3. It moisturizes and fights bacteria.
4. IF YOU'RE PRONE TO ACNE, using a soap made with olive oil may help decrease your acne by killing off the bacteria that causes the acne. Olive oil is also known to moisturize and hydrate your skin.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jul 11, 2021
Jun 22, 2021